1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Advanced Options.
2. Click on Imports.
There are two ways to access the exchange tool.
3a. Click View Documentation, then Download Data Exchange Tool.
3b. Choose an import and then click Schedule this Import.
4. A pop-up box will appear. Click Download our import tool.
5. Open the downloaded file.
6. Click Install.
7. Choose AccuCampus from the drop down menu and click Next.
8. Enter the domain and your credentials. Click Next.
9. Choose the Import Type, File Path and add any Parameters. Click Next.
10. Click the dots to choose a file path for the batch file.
11. Click Finish.
12. To create a scheduled task for the batch file, click Yes.
13. Enter a name for the task. Click OK.
14. Adjust the properties of the scheduled task.
15. Click OK. The import will run at the selected time.
16. Once the scheduled import has run, you can check Imports History to see if it was successful. You are also able to set up a rule that notifies you if an import fails.