How do I change a user's role or scope in AccuCampus?
From the Main Sidebar
From the Main Sidebar, hover over General.
Scroll through the list of users to find the user you need or use the look-up glass to search for the user.
From the Search Bar
Use the search box at the top of the page to search for the user. To do so, type in the name of the user you want to see followed by in:users. This option is only available in the browser.
1. Once the chosen user page loads, click Edit User.
2. Scroll down to Security.
3. To add a role to a user, click the drop-down menu Add Role and select the role you want to add. (A user may have multiple roles)
4. To remove a role from a user, click the minus sign next to the role.
5. To set a scope for a user, type the location in the Scope box and click on the correct one. You can add multiple scopes to a user. When a user is scoped to a location or multiple locations, it means they can only access items in AccuCampus that are also scoped to those locations, provided the items can be scoped (services, sign-in stations, etc).
6. Click Save at the bottom once you've made all your changes.
Accudemia: How do I add or change the role of an existing user?
Introduction Accudemia allows administrators to assign roles to users, turning them into either Students, Tutors, Instructors, or System Users. This article will explain how to assign roles to users in a few simple steps. Step-by-Step 1. Navigate to ...
How do I change a user's role in a session log in Accucampus?
1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Center Visits. 2. Select All Session Logs. 3. Locate and select the log you wish to edit. 4. In the Signed-in as drop down, select either Attendee or Staff. 5. If you select staff, you must also choose a Role for ...
How can I request that all users or a group of users in a given role change their password in AccuCampus?
1. Login into Accucampus once logged in use taskbar on the left-hand side of the screen Hover over the General symbol, a side menu will appear, Click on Users Click Request Password Change, selecting this option brings you to the request password ...
How do I create a new user in AccuCampus?
Typically users are imported; however, it is also possible to add individual users manually. Before creating a new user, ALWAYS check to see if the user already exists in the system by searching their name, e-mail and user ID. Duplicate users can ...
How do I update a basic user profile in Accucampus?
NOTE: There are two ways to navigate to a user profile – either from the main sidebar, or by using the search function at the top of the page. From the Main Sidebar From the Main Sidebar, hover over General. Click Users. Scroll through the list of ...