AccuTrack/AccuSQL: How do I add, remove, or update my Technical Contacts?
In AccuTrack and AccuSQL Technical Contacts are users that have
permission to be supported by the AccuTrack/AccuSQL Support Team. To request to
remove or change your technical users list you must submit this from
within your admin account which notifies the AccuTrack/AccuSQL Support Team which System Users are
authorized to make changes to the account and receive support.
Please follow these steps to update your list of Technical Contacts with Support:
- Login to your AccuTrack/AccuSQL software using your admin credentials.
- Next, from the System Administration Screen click the Help Section on the top of the right-side navigation.
- From here you'll be directed to this website to add or remove any Technical Contacts for your account. At the bottom of the page enter the Technical Contacts Name, Email Address, and then click Add New button.
Alternatively you can click the Request Removal button for existing Technical Contacts that need to be removed.
Note: if the Main Contact information needs to be updated you'll need to
send us a letter on the college letterhead stating the changes to the
Main Contact which we will then update on our side of the management
- If any of the action in step 3 was performed correctly you should now receive a message confirming it's success.
- Done! Feel free to have these users contact our Support Team directly and access our ticketing system on this website. If you requested a removal please allow for up to 48 hours before the update shows on the website. Thanks and we look forward to assisting you!